Thursday 23 October 2014

Tag and Digital Collage

Hi All. I hope your week is going well and thank you for dropping by today. Welcome to Laine who is my latest follower-nice to have you join Jumbled Crafts.

This week at the Three Muses the theme is Shades of Blue


I just opened a few old picture folders and found things that were blue.The main focus are the ladies and I have had those a very long time. I think they are by Rebecca Brinkley but I could be wrong as I can't find them online. The other things I created myself-also many years ago.

Moo Mania is asking us to use metal. You can create anything at all and it doesn't even have to have a Moo on it though I always try to add one.

I used a small tag so my little Moo is added to the bottom. The tag was covered in Aluminium tape and embossed with a Tim Holtz folder. Then I added alcohol inks and black Distressed ink pad to give it some colour.

Had to use a flash to take the photograph as it is dark here this morning-sorry it shines on the right hand side.
 The watch chain was given to me by a neighbour along with 2 old watches to take to pieces. The charm I have had for a long time.

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment