Tuesday 7 October 2014

A Canvas

Hello Everyone and welcome to my little bit of Blogland. Always good to have visitors and thank you for calling in.

I didn't go out at all yesterday as the weather was so awful-hope it stays better today- it does look quite nice at the moment.

At The Craft Room this time they have two charts to follow. One has Autumn colours and the Other one has Spring Colours. I followed the Autumn colours and made a decorated canvas


I started out by sticking lots of rectangles onto the blank canvas then painting them in the red emulsion paint. Next I randomly added Grunge Paste thinned down. When that was dry I coloured it with various Distressed inks that were -part of the colour chart. The flower picture is a scanogram pic of some of our flowers and the leaves and berries are artificial and have been in my bits and bobs box for ages.

Thank you to the team at The Craft-Room for choosing my scrapbook page as one of your top three  entries for the last challenge-always an honour.

I am linking this to Moo Mania and More here their Autumn Collours Challenge is coming to an end--can't wait to see what they have for us next.

Have a beautiful day everyone

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment