Sunday 19 October 2014

Inchie and Card

Hello Everyone. Thank you for calling in today and I hope you like what I have made.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme is Umbra which was another word I didn't know so I am hoping I got the meaning right as I think it means a shadow.


I chose a sundial as my image as without shadow it wouldn't work at all. This image does have the words Umbra Sumus on it so I can't go wrong or can I ?

My next challenge piece is for the Craft Room where we are invited to make our own background 


I am trying to make a Christmas card here and there so am combining making them with challenges if possible. The card base was edged with the red distress ink.


I dabbed the two distressed inks onto a piece of glass then laid the paper on top of them and used the brayer to even the inks out a bit. There was still some ink left on the glass so I laid the rest of the paper on that and brayed again to make a lighter coloured piece of paper. I try to make a few children's cards for the children who live on our little cul-de-sac.


I bought two of these packs of embellishments to add to Christmas Cards.

Adding this to Marina's Christmas Card Challenge as well-I have only 5 so far but I am trying Marina :)

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie x



No comments:

Post a Comment