Saturday 4 October 2014

Digital Collages

Hi All. Very dark here and the forecast is for gale force winds and torrential rain. Hope they got it wrong-they often do. Thank you for your visit and I hope you like the collages today


At Collage Obsession the theme is Diva and we were given this photograph to use in any
way we wanted
emmy destinn


 I did some effects on one of our photographs of a tangled willow plant and made it look like a mysterious forest-then I added Emmy in all her glory commanding the forest with her powerful presence.

This will also fit in at Art Journal Journey as the theme there this time is Deep in the Forest

Next is the turn of The Three Muses where there is theme Happiness Is-- made me smile so I found a photograph of a smile and used effects to make it into a cartoon type picture. I loved this quote

I may be back later with more makes as it looks like being a day to stop in and craft

Enjoy whatever you are doing

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment