Wednesday 29 October 2014

Collage and photographs

Hello and thank you for your visit to Jumbled Crafts today. Hope you will enjoy what you find and particularly the couple photographs I am sharing with you today

First things first--

At Three Muses the theme is Take Fright


Most of my digital collages turn out scary anyway so it nice to be able to do one that was meant to be frightening. When I was younger I used to have awful nightmares quite often and the after effects lasted for hours and hours so I have tried to show this in my collage. I haven't had a nightmare for many a year so maybe I am following the quote which seems like good advice.

I would like to share a couple of things with you

This is our Christmas Cactus which we only just noticed had come into flower as it is kept in a dark corner in the summer because it doesn't like the sunlight. It is a cutting from a very old one that had got shabby looking but always had lots of flowers every year and this 'baby' looks as though it will be the same.

Now for the second picture


My daughter just sent me this photograph. She loves making special cakes for every occasion and she has made this cake to raffle for Children in Need. She looked at a picture of Pudsey and worked from that. 

Hope the photographs cheered you up after my gloomy collage

Have agreat day

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment