Monday 6 October 2014

Tag and Inchie

Hello Everyone. Nice of you to find time to call into Jumbled Crafts. Thank you for your friendship and encouragement.

Just looked at the title of my post and thought it would make a good name for a Crafter's Meeting Place. Meet you at the 'Tag and Inchie' later.

At Tag Along it is Time for Tea and I immediately thought of the Mad Hatter's Tea Party



I found this beautiful cake image on a cake website--I think it is so clever to make these sort of things--my daughter makes cakes of anything that people ask for.



At Every Inchie Monday it is Thistle week. With our Scottish friends in mind I drew this inchie.

Have a really lovely day everyone--we have strong winds and lots of rain forecast so I guess it will be the dreaded ironing and bit of H---K for me.

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment