Friday 10 October 2014

Digital Collage

Hello Everyone. Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts. I have to rush off in a few minute to go for my flu jab as it is a long walk into town to the docs.

We were out all day yesterday but I did find time to do this digital collage for the latest challenge at Collage Obsession where the theme is Orange.


I started off by using this colour chart supplied at the challenge
I used a few effects on it to make a background
Next I added a photograph of the canvas I made for a challenge earlier this week. Then I used the beautiful Rosita image from Delicious Doodles. I coloured her hair, lips and flowers with orange. Just a few brushes and that is my collage finished thanks to the magic of Paint Shop Pro.

Have a lovely day everyone-may be back later if I manage to make anything.

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment