Friday 24 October 2014

ATC and Digital Journal page

Hi All and a big thank you for joining me at Jumbled Crafts today. The sun is shining and I will be going for a walk along the beach soon-can't wait as it has been too windy recently to go to the beach.

At Art Journal Journey there is still time to add your artwork to the Deep in the Forest Challenge. There are so many wonderful entries to see and Susi gathers then together in a gallery for our delight--thank you Susi.




I chose a line from LEISURE BY WILLIAM HENRY DAVIES


I started out with one of our own photographs taken in Sewerby Park. This tree is just amazing as are many of the trees in the park and the adjoining wooded walk.

Wicked Wednesday has Day of the Dead for it's theme this week.

I couldn't resist making a set of three as I have some of the Gecko Galz pages with Day of the Dead images. The background are black with Gold Glimmer mist sprayed onto them randomly.

Have a lovely day everyone and a great weekend.

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment