Tuesday 7 October 2014

Journal Page

Hello Everyone and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts


At Art Journal Journey this time the theme is Deep in the Forest. This is my second piece for the challenge and this time I set up my easel and got going with paint and brushes for the background.


 I used very thick Acrylic paint in black and white. Then I stuck on the gorgeous Gecko Galz owls. The last things was to stamp some leaves to show it was in a forest and add some artificial leaves as well. I must thank dear Valerie and Susi for giving me the confidence to venture into Journal pages and also for the wonderful challenges that so many of us enjoy at AJJ.

A reminder that you still have almost a week to enter the Animal Challenge at Try it on Tuesday so hope you will join us there.

Have a lovely day all

Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment