Monday 13 October 2014

Inchie, Moo and Speed

Hello Everyone and a warm welcome to Jumbled Crafts. Thank you for calling in and I hope it is warm where you are as here in the NE UK it is wet, cold and very windy today. Looks like a crafty day for me--what a shame :)

This week at Every Inchie Monday the theme is Ungual. Well that was a new word for me so had to rush to Google to find out what it meant--I'm still not sure to be honest even after reading heaps about it.  Oh dear I got the word wrong it should be ungual. Thanks for telling me Kia


changed the spelling now :)



I settled for this dramatic looking fossil as it was under the heading Ungual :) Must mean claw as there are two white pointers to the claws. It will be interesting to see what everyone else makes this week.

At Moo Mania and More the theme this time is Bright and Cheerful. You can make anything you like that follows the theme and don't even have to include a Moo but I always try to.

Well you all know how sometimes my daft side takes over ??

Here is my Moo Cow or is it a Cow Moo. The cow picture is from a child's colouring book--I love the images in those.

I found a new challenge I hadn't tried before it is called Speed Craft Challenge and you make something in just 10 minute following the theme for the challenge. The theme this time is Ink Sprays or Spritzers




I had a white tag ready and some raffia as the tie for when it was finished. It was going to have a hand made flower that just needed inking but I ran out of time



This is what I used--Dylusion inks sprays, a metal stencil and a  bit of a page of clear words and definitions made by Making Memories. I am looking forward to trying this challenge again.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie x




No comments:

Post a Comment