Saturday 18 October 2014

Tag and Collage

Hello Everyone and thank you for dropping by today. A warm welcome to my latest follower Karla. I wasn't around yesterday but have just been catching up with what you have been doing.Yesterday we went to York and had a great day out with perfect, warm sunshine and all the trains on time. Haven't seen the photos that Vic took yet but he didn't take many.


At Tag Along this time the theme is  the wonderful  Edgar Allan Poe




My tag is mostly a digital collage but the bat at the top I cut a shape from black card and made it stand out from the tag. The Poe picture I found online but made it into a digital stamp.



At Collage Obsession the theme is Raven and as usual with digi collages my mind went somewhere into the realms of fantasy
 My daddy crow and his offspring are not the usual black crows at all. The big one I filled with pictures of a wonderful tattooed arm I saw online. Thank goodness I am not younger I'm sure I would be covered in tattoos. In my younger days only sailors and jail birds had them so I haven't any :(

I meant to add this to Art Journal Journey as well for the Deep in the Forest challnge

Have a wonderful day everyone

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment