Thursday 2 October 2014

ATC and Card


Welcome to Jumbled Crafts and finding time to drop by today.

At Wicked Wednesday this week the ATC theme is Something Girlie.


My background is made from some lovely card that Valerie sent to me and the image is cut from a calendar my daughter gave to me. I had to cut off the legs and arrange her sideways to get everything in but it is very Girlie I think.

Sugar Creek Hollow has Hide and go Seek for the theme this time. So you have to have a hidden element to your project.

The card I made with an embossed background edged with a red Promarker. A beautiful Gecko Galz image and odds and ends

This is the inside of the card and as it is an A4 sheet of card folded in four--

There is a hidden tag made from a spool image with a needle and cotton added. The needle is safely encased in some clear plastic so not dangerous.

Have a wonderful day everyone

Love Chrissie x



No comments:

Post a Comment