Thursday 9 October 2014

ATC and Digital Collage

Hello Everyone from a very sunny but cold NE UK. Thank you for your visit and I hope you like my makes for today

At Wicked Wednesday the theme is Feathers/ Wings




I made a Tim Holtz inspired background, on canvas card, with various Distressed Inks and then added the beautiful digital image by 'With Wild Abandon' and picked out various bits on the image with a white pen.


Now to Three Muses where the interesting theme this week is Board Games. My collage is all digital.



I found this image of a vintage snakes and ladders board and added various snakes and a few ladder images. I am really scared of snakes so why I did this collage I will never know

Hope you have a good day. I am having my hair cut so no more curls and waves when it is damp in the air.

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment