Wednesday 18 March 2015

Wings and Stripes

Hello Everyone. How lovely that you visited Jumbled Crafts today and a thank you for your support which is always encouraging.


At Three Muses this week the theme is Stripes. Always amazing artwork from the people who join in.


Mine is all things I have had in folders for a long time and a few digital paint brushes I made to use on all sorts of things.

At Art Journal Journey we still have Things with Wings and it is wonderful that so many people are enjoying the theme and that I am enjoying visiting all of them as hostess for March. I would like also to enter this at Mixed Media World




 I started out with a 5inches x 7inchies piece of gloss photo paper. Then I made drops of alcohol ink and blew them here and there with a straw--great fun I can tell you. Be sure to have some scrap paper underneath though.



Whilst it was drying I printed, onto a book page, some digital images from With Wild Abandon. Then I cut them out and stuck them onto the card. Last but not least I stamped a couple of Chocolate Baroque images to fill in the gaps. This is a page in the journal that Valerie sent to me.


Have a wonderful day

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment