Tuesday 17 March 2015

Try it on Tuesday Hats

Hello Everyone and welcome to Jumbled Crafts. Always great to see you here and a big thank you for your comments and friendship.

Time for a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and you can see the wonderful ideas that my teamies have made here. . I am sure you will feel inspired to join in with us and I look forward to seeing what you make


As it is St Patrick's Day I have chosen to make a leprechaun hat and card

The hat is based on a big circle a smaller circle and a piece of card to fasten them together. I made the belt and buckle from card and also the shamrock shapes.. The pattern for the hat and the card background was made in Paint Shop Pro in different sizes. I added a big black, leatherette flower to make the top of the hat a bit more interesting-not sure it does really.

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to join me at AJJ this month where I am the guest hostess.

Love Chrissie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment