Monday 9 March 2015

Egyptian Inchie and Birds Journal Page

Hello All from a sunny NE UK coast. We have a thick frost as well but it should soon melt with the sun on it. Hope you enjoy what you see here today and thank you for calling in.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme for this week is Egyptian.


I found this figure on Google and made her Inchie size then added a couple of gold jewels. What a great theme to choose with so many rich things to pick.

For Art Journal Journey today I chose to do birds. I am really enjoying my hostess month there and new ideas keep popping into my head for the 'Things with Wings' theme. Journaling is such a great way to just be 'you' so I hope to see you on the list of entries with your versions of the theme.


The first thing I did was to lightly print the bird images onto the paper. Then I did a background over the images using Distressed Stains. Next I drew a few musical notes here and there and drew the leaves. When all that was dry I printed on the quote. Back to the birds I went over the shapes with a black pen then coloured them in with Promarkers.

Hope you day goes well

Love Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment