Monday 23 March 2015

Top Hat and Lasso

Hello Everyone and a big thank you for calling in to see what I have done today.
The title sounds as though I will be wearing fancy dress but it is really the theme for two challenges. Sorting things out in my craft room is still ongoing but the computer is now set up again thanks to Vic doing that part for me.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme is lasso


I used wool to make my little lasso then added some bling

Collage Obsession has Top Hat as the theme for this week


I just added some effects to a PSP tube then duplicated it and mirrored the image. The frame is a PSP script .

That's it from me for today--off to do more sorting out in the crafty bit of this little room.

Enjoy whatever you are doing

Love Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment