Saturday 28 March 2015

Collage and Journal Page

Hi All from a dull and wet NE UK coast. Thank you for brightening my day by calling in at my blog. 

At Art Journal Journey you still have a few of days left to join in with the Things with Wings challenge. Already over 250 wonderful pieces of artwork are on show if you go here you can see them as a collection.


A digital page again today from me with a  background painted in Paint Shop Pro and other pictures I have had in folders for a long time. I think the bird one is Gecko Galz

Another digital offering for Collage Obsession where they have Bunnies as the theme for this week.

Did I hear a big 'Ahh'. The images were found on Google and everything else I created in Paint Shop Pro

Have a lovely weekend and don't forget the clocks got forward in the UK so the weather will be sunny and bright for six months--well I can dream.

Love Chrissie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment