Monday 16 March 2015

Inchie and Journal Page

Hello to all who call in at Jumbled Crafts. Hope you enjoyed Mother's Day yesterday if you are in the UK. Thank you for your visit today and for any comments that you leave which are always so enjoyable to read.

Today it is our Silver Wedding Anniversary 
Here we are 25 years ago getting married in Jamaica which was very special.



At Every Inchie Monday the theme this week is Nail

Time to raid Vic's tool box and find some very small nails and fastened them onto a felt inchie. Added sequins and beads as well to match the other inchies I have made so far this year.

At Art Journal Journey the Things with Wings theme is going very well with 160 beautiful works of art already. I am so pleased to be the hostess and have new ideas popping into my head all the time.

Today it is a digital page


I used a face I painted in Paint Shop Pro and changed her makeup a bit then added lots of butterfly wings as hair and a collar. Then I made a background using the same wings image. I hope if you change your hair it changes your life for the better. Not sure I really like mine being grey but it does save having to colour it every few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment