Wednesday 11 March 2015

Turquoise and Red

Hi All. Lovely sunny day here and wonderful that you dropped by to see what I have made. Thank you for being such kind friends and followers.

At Three Muses this week the theme is Turquoise and Red and I couldn't resist making something that would fit in at Art Journal Journey as well. Seems only right and proper with me being hostess there this month for the Things with Wings theme. Hope you will join in both challenges.

All digitally created with the birds and quote found on Google.

As I haven't much to show you today I thought you might like to see Freddy the Teddy
I finished knitting him 2 days ago from a pattern and wool that my daughter bought for me along with other toy patterns and wool. The  types of wool are ones I would never buy and are difficult to knit but lovely and soft when made into the toy. I am going to start on a hedgehog today with another wool I have never seen before. My daughter does like to keep me busy.

Have a lovely day Everyone

Love from Freddy and Chrissie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment