Thursday 12 March 2015

Digital Collage

Hello All. Hope your day is going well and your weather is OK . We have lots of sunshine but a bitter cold wind again unfortunately. Nice and warm in here at Jumbled Crafts so thank you for your visit.

I'm still enjoying my hostess spot at Art Journal Journey and have done another digital piece for today.


I thought I'd have an insect as my subject as it fits in nicely with the 'Things with Wings' theme



All I did was add a few effects to a photograph that Vic took in our garden and then I added the beautiful quote that I found on Google.


A few more photographs of my daughter's cats for the cat lovers.

So sweet and gentle in the waste basket


                              Not so sweet and gentle on the laundry basket

Everybody's asleep except Oscar

                         Oscar and Willow learning how to tune a new guitar

Hiding behind the fern in the Bathroom

Hope you enjoyed seeing 'the boys'

Have a good day or sleep well if you are a later visitor

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment