Saturday 14 March 2015

Journal page, collage and bookmark

Hi All. Welcome to Jumbled Crafts and thank you for calling in.

A few things to show you today.

For Art Journal Journey and, the Things with Wings theme there, I have made a mixed media piece today


The background is mainly Distressed Stains as I do like the pale shades you can get with those. When the page was dry I printed on the angel and the quotes. Then coloured in some of the angel with Promarkers to make her stand out more

Collage Obsession have Shades of Green and they have a square you can use with different greens.


As it is St Patrick's Day on Tuesday and I am one quarter Irish I thought I would make a greeting for the Day from Me to You. Maybe a few more Irish greeting could turn up as well ???

Now for Moo Mania where they have the fabulous theme of  Poultry. You don't have to add a Moo to your work but I usually try to fit one in somewhere

It is a few years since I found this wonderful cockerel image and coloured it digitally. I thought I would use it to make myself a bookmark as I am always loosing them. The background paper is made from the same image and I made a Moo for the quote.

Have a lovely weekend

Chrissie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment