Wednesday 4 March 2015

Things with Wings and Sky

Hello Dear Friends and Followers. Nice to have you call in at Jumbled Crafts and thank you for the wonderful comments that you leave to encourage me on my crafting adventure.

Here is another page for Art Journal Journey as part of my hostess month. I am really enjoying visiting the blogs of the people who enter the challenge and love the different takes on the theme


I made the background in a baking tin with a layer of water and alcohol ink squirted on top of the water. Then I carefully floated the page on the water to collect some of the ink. When it was dry I printed the wonderful images onto it. They are all from 'with wild abandon' Then I coloured some of the images with Promarkers. I would also like to add this to the challenge at Moo Mania as they have blackbird as their theme this time. You can make anything you like just as long as you follow the theme.

Next comes The Three Muses where the theme is the 'Sky's the Limit'. Well it certainly was for me as I seem to change personality when I 'go digital'


I started off with one of our photographs that showed a clear blue sky with just the pirate flag and the lights-I digitally painted in clouds. I then found a photograph of me posing on the seafront and took away the background, then and added two vases to show how skilled I am at tightrope walking--NOT. The beautiful seagulls I had in an old folder and the text on the right and the bottom were brushes I made a while ago. The other text is just thought up and I filled the spaces with those. Everything was digitized when they were assembled.

This would also be ok for AJJ I think

Hope you have a lovely day today.

Chrissie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment