Monday 30 March 2015

Inchie and Hedgehogs

Hi to all who visit Jumbled Crafts and thank you for calling in to see what is on offer in this post.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme this week is Oak


I drew an acorn and leaves on a little piece of canvas then stitched it onto a felt inchie. It had to have some bling to match all the other inchies this year so I added sequins and beads to the corners.


As the inchie was all I had to show today I thought I would show you what I have been knitting while I watch television.

The baby hedgehog is so naughty he is now packed up in a box and ready to be posted to a new home. This is another of the patterns that my daughter bought for me with the wool to knit them. The next one is a Children in Need bear but at the moment I am knitting myself a cardigan-I started it yesterday.

We have blue sky,sun and a freezing cold wind-well you can't have everything can you?

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment