Sunday 17 May 2015

Journal page and collage

Hi All. Hope your weekend is going well. Nice to have you join me here at Jumbled Crafts and a big thank you for your visits and to my new followers, a special welcome.

Art Journal Journey have the Sea as their subject for the rest of the month so I hope you will join in with all the other people who have done some amazing work as always. It is good to see that so many craft bloggers are now doing journal pages along with their other crafts.

I painted the background for this page then used felt tips to draw my fantasy wild life. The letters for the words were cut from a magazine.

Now to my digital collage for Collage Obsession where they have shades of pink as their theme for this week

The head in the middle was the one that I chose to use on the front page when I had a web site and it had lots of effects used on it to make it look the way it does now. Everything else on the collage was  in old folders on my computer or PSP brushes I have made .

Have a terrific day

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment