Tuesday 12 May 2015

Sea at AJJ

Hello Everyone from a beautiful sunny morning at the seaside. It made me want to get up very early and listen to the birds singing. Hope it is the same where you are and thank you for sharing your day by popping in to my blog.

At Art Journal Journey the theme is the sea and today I did a digital collage using a photograph that Vic took, as a background for the page.


I added quite a few effects to the photograph then used free digital as the other images. I have lots of free images that I have collected over the years a lot of them from Beyond the Fringe

Vic's photograph. You are free to use it if you like. I did ask him :)

Off now to do some early shopping as we have a busy day ahead.

Enjoy whatever you are doing

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment