Tuesday 5 May 2015

Journal page and Tag

Hi All from a very wet and windy NE UK coast. Wonder when I can say from a very hot and sunny -----? Looks like a h-----k and crafting day for me. Thank you for dropping by and making the day a bit sunnier.

Art Journal Journey are getting some wonderful entries for their sea challenge. It is so good to see that everyone has their own style and it comes out in journal pages I think.

After saying all that about people doing their own style I have done a page in the style of one of my favourite Yorkshire artists. Her name is Bridget Wilkison and you can find out more about her and see some of her work here. I have visited many of the places where her work is sold but have only ever bought postcards and then I have sent them to other people as we have been on holiday at the time. My page isn't like her work really but it did inspire me.

This is my tag for this week at Tag Tuesday where the theme is wild flowers
The photographs were all taken in our garden and I collage them to make the tag. We love to grow wild flowers as they attract insects which pollinate the veg plants and also look beautiful at the same time.

Have a lovely day all and send some sunshine our way if you have any to spare

Love Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment