Monday 4 May 2015

Inchie and Reminder

Hello to everyone who calls into Jumbled Crafts. Always nice to have you here and thank you for visiting.

As today is Monday it is time for another inchie for Every Inchie Monday. It is great to see that more people are joining in this challenge each week and have fresh new ideas as well.



The theme this week is leopard and I coloured the head of a leopard that I found on a children's drawing page-I did make it smaller in Paint Shop Pro. It is on felt with the usual bling.

Just to remind you that there is still over a week to enter the challenge at Try it on Tuesday where the theme is 60s retro. You can see what I made for my DT piece here if you missed it, and what all the rest of the team made on the TIOT blog. Hope you will join in with us for this fun challenge.

Have a lovely day. We have sun today and I am off to the Bank Holiday Monday car boot sale just around the corner from where we live.

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment