Wednesday 6 May 2015

Digital Collage

Hi All. Thank you for calling in and thank you to those of you who sent some sun our way. It is a really lovely morning here with a clear blue sky. Polling Day for us in the UK and I am hoping to stay up all night to watch the result programme. I usually say I going to do that but never seem to manage it as it all gets too boring.

At Art Journal Journey the theme is The Sea and at Three Muses this week the theme is Famous and I have combined the two in a digital page/collage


I started out with one of our photographs taken at Whitby as a background and added effects to that. Next I added the 'famous' Captain Webb who was the first person to swim across the English challenge. I added the match box as they were famous as well and used by every household at the time.

Have a wonderful day everyone

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment