Sunday 31 May 2015

Digital Collages



Hello Everyone, We have very heavy rain here today so it will be a crafting and sport watching day for me. Hope the weather is good where you are and thank you for visiting Jumbled Crafts and making my day brighter.

It is the last day of the sea theme at Art Journal Journey and I have really enjoy seeing all the beautiful works of art. Thank you to Susi and Valerie for making so many people happy with their wonderful challenge ideas and for showing all the entries together on Pinterest

I hadn't got anything ready for this last day so I have just done a digital piece with some things from a page I got free somewhere but I can't remember where--if it is yours please let me know and I will add your name to this post


At Collage Obsession the theme this week is masks

My base for the collage is from Gecko Galz and the mask I had in a folder waiting for such a theme to come along. I added lots of effects and the flowers are a paint brush in Paint Shop Pro.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment