Wednesday 20 May 2015

The sea and symmetry

Hello Everyone and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts. We really enjoyed our Spa day yesterday though I am aching in places I had forgotten I had. Not sure if this means I should do more exercise or give it up altogether. The main thing was that Vic really enjoyed it and it was his birthday surprise so that was good.

I have done a digital offering for the Sea Challenge at Art Journal Journey

The background is one of our photographs taken in Bridlington Bay with the coastline in the distance. I used a lot of effects on it as usual. We do have a very active yachting club ob the bay.

I chose two famous lovers to illustrate the song. Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton playing Anthony and Cleopatra--so 2 sets of lovers really.

I used the first verse and the last verse of Robbie Williams version of Beyond the Sea

This week at Tag Tuesday the theme is Symmetry. I was stumped for a while then I found things in an envelope that I had cut from old birthday cards. I made my tag from one of those.

Others had wonderful ideas and I feel humbled to have opted for something so simple.

Hope you have a great day 

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment