Tuesday 26 May 2015

New Challenge at Try it on Tuesday

Hi All. Nice to have you drop by Jumbled Crafts and a big thank you for your visit.

Wonderful entries for the Sewing/Buttons challenge so don't forget to call back to TIOT next week to see if you were one of the top 5 we picked.

Time for a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday where you can see what the others in the wonderful team have made as well. The theme this time is 'Crowning Glory' so all you have to do is include a crown on your project then add a link to TIOT on your post and link it to us. You have 2 weeks to enter so get your thinking cap on and think who/what you might like to crown

 I made a birthday card for a special friend. I drew a crown shape then printed it onto the back of a piece of patterned card. I also cut the letters from the same card using my Cuttlebug. I made the crumpled flower and added some jewels to match the flower.
 Then I took a photograph of the card and made an insert of the image for the insert and added Queen for a Day
Here is the crown shape if you want to save it. I did copy the shape from a crown I saw on Google but altered it a bit. If you want to make a crown shape with both sides matching, fold the paper in half and draw one side of the crown, middle of crown to fold, then cut out the shape and open out the paper.

I am looking forward to seeing what everyone makes for this challenge

Have fun

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment