Thursday 7 May 2015

Flowery Canvas

Good Day All. Thank you for dropping by. I didn't stay up all night to watch the election results as the first thing they said was an exit poll had predicted what the number of members for each party would be. By 12.30 am I was fed-up of hearing about it and how right it had been so far, so I went to bed. Seems they were right by the looks of what is on television this morning. 

At Moo Mania and More the theme this time is Flowers and at Anything but Cute it is Vintage Garden

I made this canvas which fits in with both the challenges



Firstly I used a stencil and Grunge Paste on the canvas then I used various Rangers Distress crackle paint. It didn't seem to crackle at all but I did like the effect it achieved. I then sprayed it lightly with Cosmic Glitter Mist.

I added ribbon or paper flowers that I made and a few cut-outs from a box of oddments that people have sent to me. The centres of the large ribbon flowers are some beautiful buttons that my friend Rose sent to me--thank you Rose

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment