Thursday 14 May 2015

ATC set and Photographs

I seem to be doing well this week as I have posted something every day so far. Hope you are enjoying what you see here and thank you for calling in.



I made this set of ATCs with three challenges in mind. At Mixed Media World the theme is Vintage. At Stamps and Stencils they have Three of a Kind and at Crafting by Designs the theme is Flowers. 

The backgrounds were painted with Rangers crackle paint then stamped with the Crafty Indivividuals stamp. I added the swirl using a part of the Imagination Crafts stencil. The photographs are of my grandfather, grandmother and her sister. I made the little flowers and added the drop beads which don't show up too well on the photograph unless you click on it and see a larger version.


Here are a few photographs of our walk two days ago in Sewerby Park along the cliff top from where we live.







Hope you have a lovely day. We are off to the car boot sale for a long walk--it gets bigger every week.

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment