Saturday 23 May 2015

AJJ, Collage Obsession and TIOT reminder

Hello Everyone. Hope you are looking forward to the weekend. Here in the UK it is a Bank Holiday again so a long weekend for many. Thank you for dropping by and making my day. Lots of sport for me to watch this weekend and also an event at Sewerby Hall to fit in as well.

Just a reminder that there is still time to join us at Try it on Tuesday for the sewing or buttons challenge. You can use either or both, faux or real so I hope you will be able to make something for the challenge and have a chance to be chosen by the team as one of our top 5 

At Art Journal Journey the theme is The Sea until the end of May and there are wonderful pages to admire from the many entries. All of the pages are displayed in an album each time so you can see the collection.





This is a part of a photograph that I took, out of the window, at the cafe on top of our only high shop buildings. I changed it with effects to look like a painting.

This is the original photograph with a nosy seagull looking through the window. Can you see which part of the bay I chose for my digital page.

At Collage Obsession the theme this week is postage stamps

I went down the Postman Pat route as I have been helping a neighbour to knit some recently. Our real postman wears red and black.

Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing

Love Chrissie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment