Monday 4 August 2014

Inchie and canvas

Hello Everyone. Lovely to have you drop in at Jumbled Crafts-thank you for the comments you leave which are always so encouraging.

This week the theme for Every Inchie Monday is privacy. Not sure I have really captured privacy with my effort but I guess you are private behind a mask be it real or pretending to be something that you aren't to conceal the real you.

A squiggly background with a little mask I made and an obscure head--you need to look carefully to see that :)

Now to Country View Challenges where the theme is Word Play and also to Moo Mania and More where this time it is texture.



I chose the words first and then wondered how to represent them. I have had the wooden windmill for a while so that was just right for 'turning' as was the wooden screw emblie.  The wooden diamonds have points so they seemed right for the canvas. Windmill, diamonds and screws I bought from Crafty Emblies but not sure what happened to them.

I say canvas but it is really corrugated card which is part of the texture challenge. I added Grunge paste and metal paint to part of it to add  more texture. Then there is the wood as well and thick matte emulsion around the edges

Have a lovely day



No comments:

Post a Comment