Thursday 7 August 2014

Card and Tag are one

Hi All. Not as hot here today so we are going off for the day soon to visit a little coastal town further down the coast. It does involve a few bus rides but always nice to go somewhere different I think. Thank you for calling in today


At Craft Room Challenge this time the theme is Summer Flowers and at Our Creative Corner it is Summertime. I combined the two to make a card for my daughter's birthday It was a very hot summer when she was born and difficult to keep cool with all the extra weight-worth it in the end though :)


I made this card using the Chocolate Baroque tag holder as the centre piece. The flowers are felt and were made from some bits of felt my daughter was throwing away and I asked if I could rescue them. I used the smaller pieces from the Tattered Flowers Die by Tim Holtz and the beautiful brads were sent to me by Valerie--thank you Valerie.



As she is a Leo, cats have always been a big part of her life and I usually make a card with lots of cats on it but I wanted to show that her 'rubbish' was being used. I had to add cats somewhere so made a cat tag and also used cat paper on the inside of the card--sorry forgot to take a picture of that.

Hope you enjoy whatever you are doing today

Love





No comments:

Post a Comment