Sunday 17 August 2014

A Mixed Bag

Good Morning All. Wet and Gloomy here but I got up early and hope to have a crafting day. Thank you for dropping into Jumbled Crafts and enjoy whatever you have planned.


At Every Inchie Monday the theme this week is Quick


I used to love ballroom dancing and my favourite dance was the quick step so that is what I have chosen to put on my inchie this week. I decoupages the skirt and legs to give it dimension.

At Moo Mania and More the theme is Hot Summer and we have had a really lovely hot summer


I made a small postcard and added a Moo, some Tanda stamps and a freubels freebies image.

Last but not least I did another Frida Kahlo page for Art Journal Journal



I found this lovely photograph of Frida and digitized it, added the quote and printed it out. Then I just picked out little bits to colour in pale shades. I think it will make a nice front for a Frida Kahlo Journal


Hope you all enjoy your day

Love














No comments:

Post a Comment