Thursday 14 August 2014

Card and collage



Hello Everyone. How quickly the days are passing this week. I can't believe it is already Thursday and half of that has gone as well. Nice to have you find time to call in even when the time flies by so quickly--thank you 

At Tando Creative Challenge this time the layer is Lovely Layers and you have the whole of August to join in

I made this card for our neighbour who is moving to Scotland to help his son and family. We have loved having him as a neighbour and will miss him lots.

I made the papers for the card in Paint Shop Pro but the card with the butterflies on it was given to me by a friend so I cut some of it out into the shape for a layer on my card.

Then there are three of the beautiful Tando Stars from a grab bag of stars and also a bit of ribbon to add some extra colour to the top of the card.Think it may be 6 layers altogether.


Now to Three Muses this week where  the theme is Friends.


It is lovely to have friends and I have had many in my life--still have one from when I was 7 years old.
Then there are friends you wish you hadn't had and this collage is meant for one of those :(

Well I can't be nice all the time 

Hope your day is going well or went well if it is evening already.

Love








No comments:

Post a Comment