Monday 11 August 2014

Journal page and tag

Hello to everyone who drops in to Jumbled Crafts and thank you for your visit. Always lovely to have people comment and to know I have so many friends in Blogland.

At Art Journal Journal it is the Frida Kahlo theme and there are some wonderful pages to admire in so many styles.

This is my fourth page for this month and I am sure there will be more from me as I really enjoying doing them


I used a background that I had already made and printed a picture of Frida onto it. Then I sat and looked at her and the page sort of evolved as though she was inspiring me to create it. Hope you like it.

I keep forgetting to show my Tag Tuesday tags even though I have made one every week since I joined. This week the theme is Song Titles



I love the song Send in the Clowns so I made a tag for that. The image is one of a sheet of four that a friend sent to me years ago. I haven't a clue who painted them as the copyright on the sheet is a distribution company. I did use all four of them to make a picture which hung on our bedroom wall for years so this is part of the picture recycled.

Hope your day goes well.

Love







No comments:

Post a Comment