Saturday 9 August 2014

ATC and Tag

Hi All. Hope you are ready to enjoy the weekend whatever you are doing. Thank you for making a visit to Jumbled Crafts part of your day.

At Wicked Wednesday this week the theme is Leo


My daughter is a Leo and she is awesome in so many ways. Always has had cats in her life and she still has 3 -She is the fierce lion where business is concerned and softy lion that does lots of crafts and charity work. This is for her as it can't be easy to be AWESOME :)

Tag along has the beautiful theme Marie Antoinette this week

I found the picture on Google and themed my tag around the colours and the dress. I used a brass stencil by 'dream weaver' for the bows and flowers and coloured them with Distessed ink then added the same colour to my hand made flower. I found a bit of heart ribbon to match as well.


Happy Crafting Everyone





No comments:

Post a Comment