Tuesday 19 August 2014

Use Your Stash at TIOT

Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting Jumbled Crafts.

Lovely entries for the 'Wish you were here' Challenge at Try it on Tuesday and now it is time for a new challenge which I am sure you will love as it is Use Your Stash.

 Pop and see what the rest of the team has made as I am sure you will be inspired to join in with us after seeing all the great ideas.for the challenge this time


I made a decorated a gift bag.


I assembled a few things that were stashed away and used the bag, the flowers, the spider's web stencil and the 2014 Demi Moore diary that my daughter bought for me just so I could cut out the pictures. I also used a Crafty Individuals stamp to cover the pink card as a background--it had never been out of the packet before.

I sent for some bags ages ago and when they arrived I realised they were the wrong size so they were hidden away in a cupboard until now.

 The bags were just too long so I decided to cut off the bottom then--

---stick the top inside it. This made the bag shorter and stronger as well. Then all I had to do was decorate the bag. The back is just a piece of patterned paper to cover up the join. I know some people will be saying that I could have made it smaller by folding the bottom again but I am useless at bag bottoms-anyone have a link to an easy tut I can follow for this?

Can't wait to see what everyone makes so do join in.

Have fun

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment