Sunday 24 August 2014

ATCs



Hello to everyone who call in at Jumbled Crafts and thank you for your visit.

Lovely sunny morning here in NE UK but it has turned quite cold so I am in my thick cardigan that I usually only wear in winter. Strange how the temperature can change so quickly.

At Wicked Wednesday this week the challenge is Back to School. It made me think of our teacher's mortar boards worn on the last day of the school year and the first day of the school year only though the head mistress wore hers all the time and it was a different colour.


This should have been our school motto as it was what we were taught :)

The next ATCs are for A Vintage Journey where they have a Little Bit of Tim and it must be an ATC or a set with elements of Tim Holtz






I started out using a piece of canvas effect card

I blended various shades of Distressed ink onto the card then cut out the three ATCs  in different colours.

Next I used the tape measure TH Layering mask as a stencil with darker shades of the Distressed Inks.

The paper additions are from an TH Ephemera pack called Expedition and it has 63 pieces-well it did have but I have used lots of them.

The other embellishments are from a set of Marcella Dome Stickers and the metal ones from my stash.

Have a beautiful day All

Love Chrissie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment