Monday 11 August 2014

inchie and canvas

Hello Everyone. Nice to have you drop by Jumbled Crafts--thank you for taking the time to visit.

 At Every Inchie Monday this week it is Plum as the theme. I can't imagine what others will come up with for this theme as I could only think of the fruit--can't wait to see what is made for it.


I decoupaged the image and the plum name so it added some depth to this inchie.

At A Vintage Journey their theme is Time Flies and your work must have Tim Holtz techniques and products.


I used Distressed Inks on a craft sheet with water splashed on for the background. Then I added some Distressed Stain and sprayed here and there with Cosmic Shimmer mist. The middle is a part of something I made a while ago and I am recycling it to add some texture. The flower is made with the Tim Holtz Tattered Die and the clock I have had a while and not sure what make it is. The cogs are TH as well, the bird as I had that sent to me--I think it may be TH .

I followed the metal tape technique by Tim to make the tag with Time Flies on it


I love these mini Distressed Ink and have two sets of them now -it is good to try the colours before I buy the bigger version.

Have a nice day everyone


Chrissie x



No comments:

Post a Comment