Saturday 30 August 2014

ATC and Tag

Hello everyone and Happy Weekend. Lovely blue sky here and a promise of nice weather for this week. So pleased that you found time to pop call in at Jumbled Crafts--thank you.

The challenge at Wicked Wednesday this week is to make an ATC with the theme Beautiful Blooms. I usually try to make my wicked side come out on the challenges at WW but I couldn't think of anything wicked to say about blooms.


A couple of days ago my husband's took some photographs of some the flowers in our garden and lots of them had insects as well. I used this one for my ATC and I liked the quote so added that as well.

At Tag Along they want us to make a tag that is Vintage Inspired


The background paper and the wonderful image are digital downloads from With Wild Abandon and the flower is cut with a Tim Holtz flower die. The material for the flower was sent to me by dear Valerie--thank you Valerie.



A couple more of the photographs Vic took on Thursday after it had been drizzling

Have a wonderful day all

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment