Tuesday 1 October 2013

Hand-bag Inchie

Hello Everyone one. I hope your week has gone well while I was away. Sorry I couldn't comment on posts but a big thank you to all the people who left comments on my blog- wonderful as always and a nice welcome back to read them.

I made this inchie before I went away so thought I would post it. At Every Inchie Monday the subject this week is Bag

I used a bit of my eggshell background that was left over from something else and added a little bag charm I have had for a while.

Now to see what has been happening in Blogland while I was away and without the Internet. Sorry I won't have time to leave comments but will start again tomorrow when I have done the washing and some shopping :(

Have wonderful day

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment