Friday 25 October 2013

Another Post for Halloween

Me Again--hope your day is going ok so far. I have made a tag and everywhere is a real mess now so the next job is to clear up a bit. Then I am baking--haven't done any of that for a long time so it should be fun.

At Tag Along the theme for this week is Steampunk Halloween.

It is so dark here I had trouble trying the take a photograph either with or without the flash. I must get my light box set up again soon.

For this tag I used a Gothic Arch background from Nicecrane, a lady image from Melissa Diaz at preciousmiseries and I drew a pumpkin instead of the head. The gears are Steampunk for sure and the cobweb I drew is Halloween but I couldn't resist adding this cat charm even if it isn't a black cat. Well I reckon a heavy metal cat is Steampunk/Halloween :)


Adding this to Try it on Tuesday as well as they have a Halloween theme this time
Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment