Thursday 10 October 2013

ATC

Hello to everyone who visits Jumbled Crafts and I must say I have been 'jumbling' my crafting this week so far--if you looked at my table you would see what I mean. Next job is to sort it out so that I can start all over again.


This time at Fun with ATCs they want us to use at least 3 stamps on our ATC.



This is the what I made.

 I started out with this wooden ATC that I won at Craftie Emblies a long time ago. I painted it with white matte emulsion and then swiped Distressed ink all over the texture lightly.


Next I stamped this beautiful Japanese lady-I haven't a clue who makes this stamp and I have had it long time -either I won it or some kind person sent it to me. If you know who makes it can you let me know please? After masking this stamped image I added others from sets by Hobby Art and Lakeland both very old sets. Then I roughly stamped an edging from a foam stamp with no name at all-perhaps as well as it wasn't very good :(

I coloured some of the images here and there and then found the word ART in Japanese and added that.

Hope you all have a great day--at the moment we have very high winds and rain but I am hopeful it will turn nice later.

Love Chrissie x




No comments:

Post a Comment