Saturday 5 October 2013

ATCs

Hello to Everyone who pops in to Jumbled Crafts and thank you for all the encouragement you always give to me. It is a beautiful sunny day here and we are going to tackle the lawns with the scaryfier--well I find it scary :(. We usually fill our brown bin and our neighbours as well when we do this job.

At Craft-Room Challenge this time the theme is ATC -just one or more if you like.




These are three of my own work.


I started off by painting this face in Paint Shop Pro. For those who haven't tried digital painting it is like ordinary painting using a brush and paints but with many more choices of brushes and colours.

I used the same face for all three of my ATC cards but added different sorts of things. Then I printed them out on card and added other elements. Picking out things with a white pen, adding my initials and a bit of bling here and there.

Have a lovely weekend

Chrissie x



No comments:

Post a Comment