Thursday 31 October 2013

N page and Hexagon Flowers

Hello to everyone who drops into Jumbled Crafts. I always appreciated all of the comments that people leave and the friendship that is shown to me through this blog. Thank you :)

At the Craft Barn Alpha Challenge this time the letter is N -I chose the word Neopolitan


I coloured the page in the ice cream layers colours and found some images of cones on Google. Then looked up the origins of this icecream. My alpha book is bursting at the seams and a I love looking through it--what a great challenge.

A Journey of a Quilter it is time for us to join Karen for One Flower Wednesday, Well I have now completed my first ever patchwork piece and it is hung in the conservatory. I took it outside to take the picture as it is so dark here this mornings.

I used four of my hexie flowers and sewed them onto white squares then sewed them together. Added some orange ribbon and then edged with green. I'm sure it isn't perfect but I am still a learner and so pleased to have made something. Thank you for the support from all my new found patchwork friends and from my usual friends at Jumbled Crafts.

Have a wonderful day everyone

Love Chrissie x




No comments:

Post a Comment